[wellylug] Meetings and Meeting Venues

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jan 11 17:29:08 NZDT 2003

Jeremy

There are other ways we can look at transport though - perhaps someone else
lives out that way and could give you a lift? If they can't I'm in Newlands
and could probably see my way to shooting though to Tawa and picking you up
if you were prepared to give me a couple of bucks toward petrol or
something.

Cheers

Jamie