[wellylug] Meetings and Meeting Venues

Jeremy Naylor jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
Sat Jan 11 17:37:55 NZDT 2003

Hey Jamie,

Yeah - true. I haven't heard from anybody else who lives near Tawa or any
other suburb near me as of yet.

Yes - I would be prepared to give you a few $$$ for petrol. Newlands is a
bit far away from though. Are you sure you'd be prepared to come and pick
me up?

Sorry if I'm being a pain.

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.

e: jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
w: http://www.r2.co.nz/~jeremy
w: http://e-living.wellington.net.nz

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/