[wellylug] Meetings and Meeting Venues

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sat Jan 11 18:10:47 NZDT 2003

Jeremy

It wouldn't be too much of a problem, just means I have to leave about 15
minutes earlier for meetings. We can discuss further closer to the time of
our next meeting anyway. Assuming your in an easy enough to find place (or
can meet me somewhere on the main road) then I don't see any problems.

- Jamie -