[wellylug] Meetings and Meeting Venues

localhost localhost at clear.net.nz
Mon Jan 13 07:53:36 NZDT 2003

Why not consider having a succession of different venues for a few
months to see if it creates any interest. My suggestion is a rotation
between J'ville, wellingtion and the hutt valley (any other suggested
locations ?) for at least 2 months at each location to see who it drags
out of the woodwork. My piont is that if the lug has always been in
J'ville since its inception there are possibly alot of people who have
been dissuaded from making an effort to turn up for one reason or
another and nobody would know.

These venues would have to be advertised beforehand (newsgroups, local rag).

An installfest might be useful to consider too.

My 2c worth

GC

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/