[wellylug] Meetings and Meeting Venues

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jan 12 08:15:16 NZDT 2003

A nice idea, but difficult to work. We then have to find a venue in the CBD
(which we haven't been able to) and in the Hutt Valley. Then there is also
the risk of increased costs and not being able to cover venue rentals.
Perhaps we could look at running an ad in the paper for the normal J'Ville
venue though.
An installfest is an excellent idea but again we need to find a venue large
enough to cope with it and with a cheap enough price that it won't put
people off.

My 2c worth :-)