[wellylug] Installfest & more

Wood Brent pcreso at pcreso.com
Sun Jan 12 16:38:23 NZDT 2003

While installfests are a tried & provent event, (& I'm referring to more
organised public events rather than the one or two systems along at a WLUG
meeting), if we organise one, I'd like to see some demos/examples of Linux used
to run applications, & emphasise the desktop rather than server environment.

I'm happy to be involved in this sort of thing if it eventuates.

Is anyone looking to organise something like an installfest this year?

Brent Wood

Flexible Keyboard is the ideal accessory for PDA users that are on the move.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dCBVZC/WnCFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/