[wellylug] Meetings and Meeting Venues

Pearl nonsorted at nzpagans.com
Mon Jan 13 01:14:31 NZDT 2003

I still vote for the Peoples Resource Centre.
(Isn't Manners Street CBD?)

Parking issues: you're not really going to get anything better right in
town.

Safety issues: Lukes Lane is right off Manners Street which is very busy and
well lit, so walking that far down the lane is not a problem for me at
least.

Transport: This is more convenient than the other two options. It's actually
in walking distance for me, but even if I was living further away, public
transport is simpler (which has prevented me getting to J'ville so far).

Pearl.