[wellylug] mini ITX systems

Lindsay Hunter klhunter at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jul 6 11:21:26 NZST 2003

I have seen just last week RH9 on the Falco from Dove Electronics.
 Retail of that is about $300 plus HD/RAM/CD/kbd etc but the LAN ran fine?.

The elegant, feature packed Falcon CR51 with its advanced VIA C3 EBGA
processor, measures only 135mm x 294.5mm x 260mm, but it can do just
about anything an ordinary PC can do. Based on a iTX motherboard
measuring only 170mm x 170mm, the Falcon CR51 has a PCI expansion slot,
2 on-board
USB 1.1 ports, on-board LAN and integrated audio and video functions.
The Falcon CR51 is small and quiet enough to use in almost any home or
office environment where only limited space is available.

Lindsay

--
470 Evans Pay Parade
Wellington