[wellylug] Ditching Yahoo?

William Hamilton william at thevirtual.co.nz
Fri Mar 21 16:08:56 NZST 2003

Update from this end  we are happy to provide, just need to configure on
server.  Will look to setup Mailman as the list server, seems to be
flexible and features.

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 15:30, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
> We had a couple of offers from what I recall, but it went no further. I'd
> aprpeciate it if the 2 people who offered initally could give us an update
> on what they are able to do for us.

William Hamilton

TheVirtual Ltd
Wellington, New Zealand         Mobile: +64 21 650936
william at thevirtual.co.nz        www.thevirtual.co.nz

Making Virtual Business Reality

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM