[wellylug] Account

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Wed Mar 26 10:08:33 NZST 2003

Hi William,

I have had a chat to Big Boss Guy (John Kirkland), and it seems we have
several .com domains already.

Some bad news - John has discovered this on the internet:

http://www.ipowerweb.com/products/index.html

and they're around $16 a month. Now I'm all for supporting NZ
businesses, and I have already pointed out that they don't support
PostgreSQL or JSP. Unfortunately, being a non-technical bloke, all John
can see is an extra $9 a month. I don't expect you to meet $16 a month,
as you have already mentioned intl traffic, but I need some sort of
sales pitch from you that I can try and convince him that supporting a
local business is A Good Thing (TM).

He did ask a couple of things - how many email addresses can we have
with the account, eg. webmaster at ourdomain.com, help at ourdomain.com, etc.
He also asked about an annual charge, but I imagine that could be high
risk to you re. traffic charges.

Sorry to be stuck in the middle here...!

Cheers,
Jon

--
Jonathan Harker
MUSAC

"Nothing is more admirable than the fortitude with which millionaires
tolerate the disadvantages of their wealth."
    - Nero Wolfe

Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA/xGHJAA/0XFolB/TM

        http://wlug.paradise.net.nz/