[wellylug] Installfest Reminder

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at paradise.net.nz
Thu May 1 06:59:32 NZST 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: wellylug-admin at lists.naos.co.nz
[mailto:wellylug-admin at lists.naos.co.nz]On Behalf Of Chris Harris
Sent: Wednesday, 30 April 2003 11:24 p.m.
To: wellylug at lists.naos.co.nz
Subject: RE: [wellylug] Installfest Reminder

>> If you are intending to attend the Installfest this Sunday please
remember
>> to register via. the link on http://wlug.paradise.net.nz

>why ?

The intention of registration is so that we know how many people are likely
to turn up and so that we can be better prepared for those numbers.
The sign up website also enables people to record details of their PCs so
that we also be better prepared for specific issues that may arise with some
hardware.
---