[wellylug] Email address and website

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Sat Nov 15 22:18:10 NZDT 2003

Hi All...

My vote is for wellylug.org.nz if we can get it.

Also, if the e-mail amount is not large, I have a spare box (K6-2 350MHz,
128MB) that I am willing to donate as a mail-server. I have 2 spare 4GB
hard-drives that it could operate off as well. If necessary, I can
reconfigure my firewall to allow e-mail, but I would prefer not to have to
do this because of issues with my parents.

Ewen: Do you have a rack or bench top spare if the LUG decides to make use
of this box?

Regards

Michael