[wellylug] Paradise suck

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at orcon.net.nz
Wed Nov 19 12:49:00 NZDT 2003

Had this response from Paradise to a further email I sent them regarding the email debarcle(sp?):

---

Hello Jamie Dobbs,

On your jamiedobbs account is listed the wlug at paradise.net.nz address.  lug at paradise.net.nz is a alias on your finished account.

The website http://wlug.paradise.net.nz is currently still active and is due to finish tonight.  You may want to transfer this to another account or hoster.

You may wish to call our customer services team to get a full run down of what was associated with this account.

---

This to me is further proof of the crap service that Paradise.net now give - they are closing the website tonight for no apparent reason and if this is a show of their 'service' I'd advise any Wellylug people still using them to move quickly before you too get shafted by another corporate giant (Telstra).