[wellylug] Paradise suck (Excuse the rant but I am mightily PISSED OFF!)

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at orcon.net.nz
Wed Nov 19 13:01:22 NZDT 2003

And I have sent this reply to Paradise.net's 'helpdesk':

Thanks for nothing!

This is yet another example of the abysmal service that Paradise.net now has, and quite frankly I'm pleased to be rid of it. I will be advising all of my friends and business acquaintances not to deal with Paradise.net or other Telstra/Saturn related companies now or in the future for fear that they might get treated in the same way as we just have been.

Luckily I have been able to organize alternative hosting reasonably quickly but  must say that the way this has been handled by Paradise.net is quite shocking and extremely unprofessional.

(I was tempted to say more but controlled myself reasonably well I think as I didn't even question their parantage or mental capacity!)

- Jamie -