[wellylug] Arcview.mxd

Edouard Chalaron e.chalaron at paradise.net.nz
Fri Oct 3 09:16:43 NZST 2003

The ARcview thing is a pain : I never managed to get something but converting
the shape files into gmt compatibles files. And even so, I needed the Arcview
soft and I do not have anymore the piece of soft for it. The question has
been raised recently on the GMT mailing list. Maybe you can find something
here

Cheers
Edouard