[wellylug] Connecting to a windows printer

Rob Giltrap rob at ubietygroup.com
Wed Oct 15 19:19:10 NZDT 2003

Via smb:\\\ I can see the actual machine but cannot see the printer
under it (can you normally see it there?)

There is no password so no problem there (unless there has to be one)

Could the firewall be impacting this?

I'll get the new rhl9 print config and have another crack

Rob.

--
Rob Giltrap <rob at ubietygroup.com>