[wellylug] Installfest meeting this Tuesday

Sam Cannell sam at plaz.net.nz
Tue Apr 6 17:50:31 NZST 2004

Likewise - I don't think I'll be able to make it at 6.

If I can get there shortly after I'll do so, but I don't think it'll be
likely.

I'm happy to be the Debian "distro guru", and as I mentioned on the list
earlier, I'll be bringing my PC with an apt mirror of at least woody and
sarge on it.

Cheers,

Sam