[wellylug] Signal to Noise ratios

Jeremy Naylor jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
Fri Apr 16 15:55:52 NZST 2004

Hey Ewen and all,

Yeah - I totally agree!

Personally, I've made trimming e-mails a habit for myself. IMHO, I think it
doesn't take that long to do. I wonder why other people don't do it too? I
realise that maybe they can't be bothered, but it saves the e-mail's
recipient(s) time in the end though, doesn't it?

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.

At 03:42 PM 4/16/2004 +1200, you wrote:

>However I also find it frustrating to have to read through very large
>quotes to try to find the new content and/or figure out whether there's
>any more comments to come.  I'm sure everyone would appreciate people
>spending a few extra seconds to trim out the extraneous quoted material.
>Particularly those reading the digest.
>
>Ewen
>

>--

Jeremy Naylor