[wellylug] Additional [/John Luc Piccard]

Wood Brent pcreso at pcreso.com
Mon Apr 19 16:09:56 NZST 2004

--- Jamie Dobbs <jamie.dobbs at orcon.net.nz> wrote:
> I will still be attending the Installfest (at least for a short time) and
> would hope that I would not be made to feel unwelcome there.

Can't speak for everyone, but I for one will be glad to see you there & sorry
to see you go...

I do appreciate the efforts you have put into WLUG over the years, & I believe
any members who can count past 10 with their socks on will regret your
decision!!

Brent

 (who prefers not to wear socks & isn't saying why :-)