[wellylug] Meeting Last night

Jamie Baddeley wellylug at vpc.co.nz
Tue Apr 20 10:57:20 NZST 2004

We agreed that Damon would work on a set of guidelines for email. He
will come up with something that is an recommendation - not a rule.

We agreed that Colin's proposal would be adopted i.e

WellyLug is here:
a) To exchange Linux and Open Source Software knowledge and experience.
b) To encourage the use of Linux and Open Source Software

jamie