toaster to fry eggs was RE: [wellylug] Aims or Objectives

Jeremy Naylor jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
Tue Apr 20 17:16:33 NZST 2004

Hey Tony,

Yeah - I know that. That's why I said that those kind of responses might be
alright *now*.

But not when people are asking genuine questions when they/ve got Linux
questions/problems though!

Otherwise, it's alright.

Yeah - I know Chris too. And, yes - I'm lightened up. :)

Got a problem with it? Complain to Jamie Baddeley (just for the heck of it)
- not me! :P ;)

Thanks,

Jeremy Naylor.

At 04:43 PM 4/20/2004 +1200, you wrote:

>Well it doesn't really make sense in that the code examples weren't meant
>to be in reply to a question,  they were just to lighten the mood of the
>discussion.  Both code postings were very apt and served the purpose well
>I think.
>(I perhaps have the advantage of knowing Chris and know he wasn't trying
>to make fun of anybody etc, as they say: lighten up and smell the fried
>eggs :-)
>
>--- Tony
>
>--

Jeremy Naylor