[wellylug] qt, KDE, Lisp and Plan 9

Ben Hawkes ben.hawkes at paradise.net.nz
Tue Aug 10 22:07:36 NZST 2004

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 09:09:13PM +1200, jumbophut wrote:
> Yup.  I will do that -- email me a reminder off-list a couple of days
> before the meeting.  I can't believe 65 Mb is bothering you though,and
> I speak from 56Kb-modem-land :-).  I will bring it on a bootable CD.
> If your machine can't boot from CD, you can download a boot floppy
> from the Bell Labs Plan 9 site.

Oh, 65mb is entirely reasonable. I had never passed "Step 1: Read
License and Register" on the assumption that it would be larger! I'll
start the download tonight and it should be comfortably done in the
morning. Thanks for the offer all the same, and its good to know that
there are others out there still on a 56k modem!

Hawkes