[wellylug] End of Year BBQ

Jeremy Naylor jeremy.naylor at r2.co.nz
Wed Dec 1 13:47:01 NZDT 2004

Jethro Carr wrote:

>I'm still keen - Who's the main organiser? - we'll need:
>
>- A date
>- A place
>- BBQ, Bowls (for chips)
>- Food - Sausages, bread, chips, etc
>- Money (for food)
>
>Once a place is located and date is found, the hard part is over.
>
>If there is no main organiser, who should be? They would have to recive
>emails from all the other members who are contributing to the event and
>make sure the event has all the required pieces.
>
>If someone wants, I could always chuck up a tempory mailing list for
>this, and everyone interested in going can suscribe. It gives us
>numbers, and a easy way to discuss without filling up the normal list.

Hey Jethro,

Yeah - I agree with Jamie! You could be the main organiser for the
Christmas BBQ if you want! ;)

Why do we need money for food though? It's not nessacarily required ya
know! If we've already got food at home, then why don't we bring that?
Or we can buy food from a shop(s) on our way there of course!

Thanks,
--
Jeremy Naylor
p: +64 21 374 689