[wellylug] apt-get jetstreamgames problem

Mark Signal mark at databackup.co.nz
Sat Dec 18 08:33:42 NZDT 2004

Has xtra changed their access policy for
deb ftp://ftp.jetstreamgames.co.nz/debian unstable main contrib non-free?

Err ftp://ftp.jetstreamgames.co.nz unstable/main
Packages

  PASS failed, server said: I'm sorry anonymous, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Err ftp://ftp.jetstreamgames.co.nz unstable/main
Release

  PASS failed, server said: I'm sorry anonymous, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Get:6 ftp://ftp.nz.debian.org testing/main Release
[81B]

Get:7 ftp://ftp.nz.debian.org testing/main Sources
[1262kB]

Err ftp://ftp.jetstreamgames.co.nz unstable/contrib
Packages

  PASS failed, server said: I'm sorry anonymous, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Err ftp://ftp.jetstreamgames.co.nz unstable/contrib
Release

  PASS failed, server said: I'm sorry anonymous, I'm afraid I can't do that.
Get:8 ftp://ftp.nz.debian.org testing/main Release
[83B]

cheers

Mark