[wellylug] Slightly OT: Cable alternatives

Templeman Colin Colin.TEMPLEMAN at nzpost.co.nz
Tue Dec 21 10:36:41 NZDT 2004

> I'm glad I have cable and I will strongly resist relocation if it means I have to forego it.
> Good luck, you'll need it.

Trust me when I say it really isn't number one on my most desired outcome list.
I see the choices I am left with as trying to make the best of a crap situation.
This email with any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
If it is not intended for you please reply immediately, destroy it and do not copy, disclose or use it in any way.