[wellylug] Slightly OT: Cable alternatives

Templeman Colin Colin.TEMPLEMAN at nzpost.co.nz
Tue Dec 21 12:13:58 NZDT 2004

> ..but it's hellishly expensive ($hundreds per metre) to trench in the solid rock that Broadmeadows
> sits on, the same goes for Churton Park.

Dammit!  Well that now makes sense, even if it is unpalatable.  It also tends to suggest that it is unlikely to alter in the near future, either.

I feel like I have just been given an empty box for Christmas ......
This email with any attachments is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
If it is not intended for you please reply immediately, destroy it and do not copy, disclose or use it in any way.