[wellylug] RPM Creation

Valient Gough vgough at pobox.com
Mon Feb 23 11:58:49 NZDT 2004

If you have KDE on your system, you can also use krpmbuilder to help you
create a .spec file.  Also, if you plan on distributing your rpm files,
it is nice if you sign them with your GPG key (the "--sign" option to
rpmbuild, or --resign to rpm if you're signing after the build), because
then people can check that the rpm hasn't been modified (which some
tools like red-carpet, etc will check automatically).  Then it is also
useful to have your key signed by other people -- which means go to a
key signing event! :-)

Valient