[wellylug] Visiting Linux user needs help with a backup...

Valient Gough vgough at pobox.com
Thu Jan 15 12:46:06 NZDT 2004

Hey Sam,

I'm also spending some time in Wellington (and enjoying it :-)).  I've
been going to the internet cafe at the end of the cuba mall area.  IPlay
(www.iplaynz.com).  They let you hook up your laptop to the internet, so
I've been using it to upload photos and software updates I'm working on.

But, if you haven't found something, I can help - I have a CD writer in
my laptop and an external DVD writer if you need more space.  My camera
goes through space quickly when I actually use it, so that justified
taking the DVD writer with me :-).

Valient
021 154 6590
IBM Thinkpad T40 + SuSE 9