[wellylug] Copy files from Smoothwall 2.0 Proxy to Squid Proxy

Nathan Cook adrenaline at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jul 22 13:19:03 NZST 2004

Hi all, I'm getting myself busy over the weekend setting up a server at home
for a webserver, proxy and eventually email and maybe a few others, server will
be running Fedora Core 2...

Before I get started though I would know if it's possible to copy files that
are in my Smoothwall Proxy (Squid) to the new server that will also be running
Squid, and also how I would go about doing it?

If you have some tips as well about the Web Server that would be helpful as
well :)

Thanks

Nathan