[wellylug] wake up on LAN (WoL) Redhat9 Realtek 8319C

David Antliff dave.antliff at paradise.net.nz
Mon Jul 26 08:13:37 NZST 2004

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, RiCH wrote:
> To make it permanent I add post-install 8139too /usr/sbin/ethtool -s
> eth0 wol g into /etc/modules.conf after the alias line

So you're saying that the command itself works, but when you try and have
it executed after the module is loaded, it's not executed? I run the exact
same command but I run it from /etc/conf.d/local.start (in Gentoo) -
perhaps there's a similar place, like rc.local, in Redhat?

Or maybe the syntax for modules.conf is incorrect?

--
David.