[wellylug] repositories [was OpenOffice 1.1.1]

Damon Lynch damon at photo.geek.nz
Fri Jun 11 14:29:59 NZST 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 14:02, Sam Cannell wrote:
> Yeah... As far as I know Debian still has by far the largest official
> package repository across the most architectures.

I'd have to agree, based on what I've seen.  Although Mandrake has at
least 8,000 packages for it, they don't include *everything* useful :)
For instance I've yet to see Self-certifying File System MDK binaries,
but in Debian they're up to 0.8 already.... quite impressive given the
official release of SFS is only up to 0.72!

Damon