[wellylug] Site hosting

Joe Wilson random_loose_unit at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jun 16 00:16:49 NZST 2004

Its probably a rule not to post URL's

But this is in relation to a question...

http://www.fuitadnet.com/ <-- nice cheap hosting there

also I can possibly put a few ISOs up on my ftp for New Zealand traffic
only. I might also be able to get some stuff on a 10mbit host in Wellington
if necessary... I will talk to people tonight about that.

Contact me off list at loose_unit [at] aaw.net.nz

Joe.