[wellylug] Re: Sharp Zaurus

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at orcon.net.nz
Mon Mar 1 18:49:58 NZDT 2004

Below is Sharp NZ's reaction to an enquiry regarding them bringing in the
Zaurus is below.(I found that they had in fact not shut down, mearly moved
head office to Auckland).
This to me shows Sharp NZ's stupidity and will make me enquire with friends in
the USA as I know the SL-5600 can be purchased relatively cheaply ($329.88
US) from Amazon.com, but they won't ship it to NZ, but if I get a friend to
buy and ship to me that may not be a problem.
The only issue will be warranty and that could of course be a show stopper.