[wellylug] Re: Sharp Zaurus

Jamie Baddeley wellylug at vpc.co.nz
Mon Mar 1 18:52:17 NZDT 2004

watch out for 110Vac..

If you simply aggregate the demand from say all of the LUG's around NZ
and present that to Catherine as a bulk purchase she might change her
mind.

"..Catherine - the market is crying out for it. What part of marketing
don't you understand?..."

But then again, she could go and take a running jump at herself.

:-)

jamie

"..(I found that they had in fact not shut down, mearly moved
head office to Auckland)..."

- What's the difference?