[wellylug] New prices for TelstraClear Cable

Jonathan Harker jharker at massey.ac.nz
Wed Mar 3 11:03:49 NZDT 2004

Jamie Baddeley wrote:
> As someone who recently bought a stationwagon, because that's what I
> could afford, I am disappointed that I can not buy a bus, because that's
> what I really need. I have 14 children. I would buy the bus, but I can
> not afford it. I think the bus company are being really unfair.

I disagree. How about:

SPECIAL OFFER!!! Buy our new magic bus! Enough room for 14 people in amazing
comfort! (Wheels, transmission and seats not included)"

I gather many people would rather have, for the same money, a 20 Gig cap at
256kbps than a 5 Gig cap at 2 Mbps. Download a few ISOs, game demos and public
domain movies and you've wasted your cap in less than half a day.