[wellylug] Larger than A3 color printer -

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Wed Mar 3 11:53:10 NZDT 2004

Hey

Does anyone know where I can get a color poster printed that is larger
than A3? -- Would like either A2 or A1 and hey it doesnt need to be
glossy, but that would also be very nice.

I wanted to get two prints, a Debian one and a TUX one.

Ideally one the size of the bus shelter posters would be nice, but a tad
expensive.  A3 was going to cost me a whole $5er so to streatch to
larger isnt too bad, but dunno where to go in Wellington.

Any advise would be nice :)

Cheers

"Television is called a medium, because it is neither rare nor well
done."