[wellylug] PC World - Linux Article

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Sun Mar 7 11:07:05 NZDT 2004

Dunno if anyone reads this mag, I only brought it because of the main
article that was on the cover entitled "The Linux Experement"...

They had a link location of the WellyLUG site... Which I feel we need to
exploit! (Along with many others)

Can we put up something on the Main Page where a new user or an
intrested user can submit intrest in an installfest..
We can get numbers and then move on this.

Or at least have a question button where they can select and say that
they have come to this site from the article in the PCWorld Mag.

I was going to e-mail the author and tell him that the Welly-LUG is
going to do an installfest, and if they want to do an article in the
next mag about it, it may be good.

Let me know what you all think :)

--
"Television is called a medium, because it is neither rare nor well
done."