[wellylug] Presentation videos now available

JP jumbophut at yahoo.co.in
Tue Mar 9 21:02:15 NZDT 2004

 --- Jeremy Naylor wrote:

> Just a quick note to let you know that the
> presentation videos from last
> night's meeting are now available on the R2 web
> site.

Cheers Jeremy -- very useful for people like me who
weren't there.

Regarding the difficulty of playing under Linux, if
you can provide me the thing on video tape, I can
capture it as an avi file (mjpeg), which is
downloadable and playable in xine (even older
versions).  Might take me a while to get around to it,
but it can be done.

Optionally, I can then whack that on a cd and someone
with better knowledge and tools than me can convert it
to a video format that takes up less space.

Let me know if you want to do any of that.

Cheers
Tony