[wellylug] Lycoris Desktop/LX Software

Michael Dittmer michael.dittmer at paradise.net.nz
Sun Mar 14 18:20:29 NZDT 2004

Hi All...

I currently have the following software in stock if anyone would like it. If
you would like to buy any of them, please contact me off list.

4x Lycoris Desktop/LX (Standard - w/ license key) - $50.00 (Note: no Source
or DevTools)
2x Lycoris Desktop/LX (Deluxe - w/ license ley) - $60.00 (Note: includes
Source + DevTools)
2x Lycoris GamePak (w/ license key) - $40.00
3x Lycoris ProductivityPak (w/ license key) - $60.00

Special WellyLUG offer (must be in the Wellington area)
Buy Lycoris Triple Pack (Desktop/LX Deluxe, ProductivityPak + GamePak) for
$150.00 and save $10.00.

Desktop/LX (Standard) is good for installing on PC where Source and DevTools
are not required (ie: your grandparents or childrens PC's etc. Also, in a
small business environment where you don't want your users compiling code.)

The software is all full licensed product, in boxed kits.

Regards

Michael