[wellylug] Threaded E-mail Viewers and M$ Outlook

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Tue Mar 16 10:49:56 NZDT 2004

How does your Threaded E-mail viewers cope with Outlooks inability to
use the InReply to header?

As in, when you run a mail list and some dude using Outlook reply's it's
thought of as a new posting.

If you know of a way around this in Mailman could you please let me
know.

Also on a side note, I am using an Archiver called Smart Archiver for
our mail list archives.  After a little bit of code changing, and a few
weeks discussion with the developer, managed to get it working.

Had to change his color schemes and make some other code changes to make
it right for what we use, but we love it here.
Will never look back at PiperMail again!

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge