No advertising on the list (was Re: [wellylug] Lycoris Desktop/LX Software)

Jethro Carr dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz
Tue Mar 16 16:19:40 NZDT 2004

Good Idea - I might take a bit of time to do a few major upgrades
(version 5.0.0?), when I get time. (Dam School Assignments...)

Anyway, here are some of the changes I think could be usefull:

> Add a user skill's & job database to registar your skills, and if you
are looking for a job, or job offers. (related to linux, and computers)

> Add a distro avalibility list to the get linux page, where people can
submit download mirrors, and if they have any distro's avalible.

any ideas/comments/random info/desires/threats?

--
-- Jethro

dodocaptain at paradise.net.nz

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/jethroc