[wellylug] SymLink to a Device

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Sun Mar 21 20:43:46 NZST 2004

Hey

Does anyone know if you can symlink a device on another machine?

IE:

I have a CDWriter on one machine, but would like to be able to use it on
my other machine ... and at the moment I am running gtoaster on it via
X11, but would like to run it locally on my machine..

Any ideas? or should I keep doing it the current way I am doing it
--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge