[wellylug] MD10CE updates

Damon Lynch damon at photo.geek.nz
Mon Mar 22 12:33:58 NZST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 00:48, Robin Hinde wrote:
> Have Mandrake pulled these updates? Over the past few days I've downloaded
> quite a few, but finding a working mirror was a *real* problem. It is
> impossible now, none of the update mirrors I've tried today have any updates
> at all available now.
>
> Can anybody point me to working mirror?

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3

Almost any mirror listed will do.  Update from cooker for now.  rsync is
handy.

> BTW, some of the updates were a significant step backwards, broke several
> things which were working. (I know, this is all beta software).

It will be helpful to file bug reports, if that's the case.

http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/

> Also, does anyone know if any mirrors with contribs are available yet?

http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/ftp.php3.  Change directory to the
appropriate contrib directory.  I have all of contrib and all of main on
my server at home.  I can distribute these to you via CD or DVD.  Please
contact me off list if you are interested.

Damon