[wellylug] WLUG Installfest planning meeting 1.

Brett Taylor brett at webfroot.co.nz
Mon Mar 22 22:06:41 NZST 2004

Jamie Baddeley wrote:
> A Presentations Wrangler (yes you will be able to put this in your CV
> afterwards). Someone to co-ordinate the presentations, make sure
> everyone is on time, ready etc. Someone to deal with MIA presenters.
 > Someone to make sure that it's not a complete bloody circus. Also
 > someone to make sure the presenters are fed and watered etc.

Even though I'm pretty new to WLUG, I'm interested in helping out with
some of the less-linuxy things.  I'm sure I could fill some of the above
gaps :)

I can also advertise the InstallFest on Webfroot
<http://www.webfroot.co.nz/> when the marketing team gets the finer
details into place.

Also, I _may_ be able to snaffu some Webfroot t-shirts to give away as
spot prizes or something (assuming they have been printed off by then).

--
Brett Taylor
- Webmaster

ph: +64 (21) 0355193