[wellylug] debian q's

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Thu Mar 25 23:06:44 NZST 2004

My Laptop is running Experimental and works well...

There is actually a security mirror in New Zealand and appears to be
rsyncd regularly.

http://ftp.nz.debian.org/debian-security stable/updates main contrib
non-free

I have a server at work that is running stable and is using back-ports
for Subversion -- If you use CVS, I recommend trying out Subversion!!

Anyway, back-ports ROCK -- and if it's a live server, it's probably best
to use stable..

--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck, is probably the
day Microsoft starts making vacuum cleaners. " -- Ernst Jan Plugge