[wellylug] Mandrake 10.0 official

Sam Cannell sam at plaz.net.nz
Wed Mar 31 15:31:50 NZST 2004

There are two types of bankruptcy.  Chapter 13 bankruptcy is where all
the assets are seized and the company is liquidated.

Chapter 11 bankruptcy is where the company intends to trade themselves
out of financial strife and hopefully return to profitability, as
Mandrake seems to have been able to do.