[wellylug] Thining about trying Debian again...

Tim Nicholas tim at nicholas.net.nz
Sun May 2 13:57:21 NZST 2004

On 05/02/04 13:39, Jamie Dobbs wrote:
> Giveing some thought to useing Debian again but I want to be able to run certain apps which I am not sure are available in current builds for Debian.
> The apps I want to be able to run are:
>
> Evolution (preferably 1.4.6)
> Firefox 0.8
> Kopete
>
> And an up to date KDE and Gnome - what versions are available if I were to choose to try and run Testing (since I've been told it's pretty stable for day to day use).
>
> Thanks

Have a look at http://packages.debian.org/
All of those are available in Sid, but I haven't checked testing.

Tim

> Jamie
> ---

Tim Nicholas                          ||                      Cilix
Email: tim at nicholas.net.nz            ||    Wellington, New Zealand
http://tim.nicholas.net.nz/           ||   Cell/SMS: +64 21 337 204