[wellylug] Thining about trying Debian again...

Centurion Computer Technology Ltd daniel at centurion.net.nz
Mon May 3 09:15:00 NZST 2004

Give UserLinux a try then.  It is a quick way to get an install of
debian unstable.  Be aware tho it is still under development and has
some issues, but I found it mostly useable with  a 2.6.4 kernel, and it
runs Unreal Tournament beautifully.  I believe Gnome 2.6 is going to be
added soon too.

www.userlinx.org

Regards,