[wellylug] M$ Windows has Maori Language Support

Chris Hodgetts chris at archnetnz.com
Mon May 3 11:02:37 NZST 2004

Yeah, that I am not 100% sure about.
I only caught the last 3 minutes of the interview,
What I did hear was that

"We are happy to be the 43rd Language that Microsoft Supports",
and
"While we are trying to get recognition of our language at home it's
great to see a company like Microsoft recognise it and support it"

I guess you could call the Maori Language commission and ask them.

I was going to past a link , but I cant seem to find much on the web
about it...

Sorry