[wellylug] Winmodem

PANDAX pandax at xtra.co.nz
Tue May 4 08:06:51 NZST 2004

Thanks Jethro.

I ran all commands from the administrator console.
Also I noted in the process manager that the hamregistry process was running with a login of root, and it certainly requires Administrator rights to kill it.

Logged back in today and retried logged on to the OS as Administrator and tried make clean, make ham, make install with same result - including the message:
rm: cannot remove `/dev/ham': Operation not permitted   (even as root)
Perhaps this is the running process for the driver.

Philip